Normandy Remodeling is an exciting, growing company. Qualified candidates should submit their resume via email to Plloyd@normandyremodeling.com. We currently have openings for the following positions:
Normandy Remodeling Careers
KITCHEN AND BATH DESIGN AND SALES
Normandy Design Build Remodeling is looking for the newest member of our design department as a Kitchen and Bath designer. If you’re passionate about design and driven to build quality, stunning projects for your customers, this is the right fit for you. Our work is exciting, fast paced, and very fulfilling.
In this role as a Kitchen & Bath Designer, you will be focused primarily on designing and selling kitchens, bathrooms, and interior remodeling to homeowners in the Chicagoland area. Your responsibilities will include:
– Meeting with clients to develop design ideas for their home that suits their needs and their budget.
– Computing budget ranges and price estimates for the project that you proposed.
– Selecting and recommending finishes and products for the newly proposed space.
– Serving as a consultant to our clients and manage the relationship with homeowners, from initial contact through the construction of their project.
– Partnering with our in-house architecture and drafting team, and with our project superintendents, to ensure a successful home renovation.
You will meet with clients in home, throughout the Chicagoland area, as well as in our inspirational Hinsdale showroom. You will frequently work in communities with historically significant homes that require design sensitivity and creativity. Our focus is solely residential, with an emphasis on additions, kitchens, bathrooms and whole home renovations for our clients. Normandy Designers win dozens of local and national awards every year for our remodeling excellence.
We offer the tools, systems, flexibility, and support to make motivated people successful. We back up our salespeople with a dedication to quality and integrity, which equates to a high level of referral and repeat business.
To be successful in this role, training or experience in kitchen and bath design is preferred. You should possess an ability to communicate well with others in a collaborative environment. Sales experience and 2020 skills are also preferred. Most importantly, you should be energetic and have a willingness to learn.
Salary for the position starts at $50,000-$70,000 depending on experience, plus bonus opportunity with the potential to earn $150,000+. We also provide benefits such as health insurance, life insurance and 401(k). Normandy Remodeling is an equal opportunity employer.Apply for this job