Normandy Showroom Remodel is Complete
Although it’s been complete for a couple months, business has been booming and we’re finally finding time to showcase our beautiful new displays!
The bathroom display features cool colors and follows a modern style. The bathroom was designed with a modest budget in mind, showing that stunning results can be achieved with smart design and detailed planning. What we love about the bathroom:
1. The concealed tank toilet. It adds another modern touch to the bathroom and is a great space-saving element.
2. The tile accents in the vanity and shower niche. These accents add a simple sense of stylish cohesiveness to the bathroom.
3. The countertops. The limestone countertops are a beautiful, natural stone option for anyone seeking an alternative to granite.
The new kitchen display follows the transitional style and is an example of the white kitchens that are a huge trend because of their crisp and timeless aesthetic. What we love about this kitchen:
1. The cabinetry. This kitchen manages to pull together a variety of cabinet options from the Normandy Collection to give clients fantastic examples of possiblilties for their own home.
2. The engineered stone countertops. The gray infused Cambria countertops really complement the white cabinetry, while adding a rich contrast to the space.
3. The walnut countertops. The small portions of walnut countertop add warmth and variation to the crisp space. We especially love the “pop-up” lift system in the island for a touch screen computer – it allows the designers quick internet access and a more interactive selection process when they’re working with clients.
Normandy Designers Troy Pavelka and Chris Ebert were the masterminds behind these smart designs and did an oustanding job. To get started creating your ideal space, schedule an appointment with one of them today!
Read more like this: bathroom remodeling, Chris Ebert, kitchen remodeling, Normandy Remodeling Showroom, showroom, Troy Pavelka