Stephanie Bryant, a multi award-winning designer, has worked for Normandy since 1993. Her design skill and expertise have earned her national and local recognition, as well as a stellar reputation within the design/build industry.
Whether it is urban contemporary or old world historical charm, Stephanie’s versatile designs capture the heart and provide the solution for her clients’ renovation needs. In addition to the many home additions, kitchen and bath renovations that she has completed, Stephanie is particularly adept in providing design solutions that allow homeowners to live in their homes longer, also known as “aging in place.” Stephanie’s ability to make family homesteads generational in function and design has well-served many longtime area residents. For the young in age and the young at heart, versatility in thought and design makes Stephanie’s talents truly inspired and special.
Stephanie and her husband have resided in Clarendon Hills for over 20 years, with many neighbors and friends among her satisfied clients. Truly devoted to her clients and their projects, Stephanie is always striving to provide a quality remodeling experience.
- NARI of Greater Chicagoland Remodeling Excellence Awards:
* 2011 First Place-Residential Additions over $250,000
* 2011 First Place-Residential Kitchen over $100,000
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine Master Design Award
- 2011 Bathrooms Over $50,000
- Chrysalis Award
- 2011 Bathroom Remodel over $60,000
- Professional Remodeler Magazine “Best of the Best” Award
- 2009 Home Addition Category
- West Suburban Living Magazine
- January 2008 article “Bath Profile”
- September 2011 article “Dream Kitchens”
- Good Morning America
- “Kitchen Remodeling – How to Make a Home a Home”
- HGTV Before & After
- “American 4 Square Homes”
- Village of Clarendon Hills
- Board Member for Future Refinement of the Downtown Area